Associate Marriage and Family Therapist -
~ Looking for support during these challenging times? I am accepting new clients for virtual (phone/video) therapy. Sliding scale available. ~
Are you struggling with issues related to depression, anxiety, interpersonal relationships, or major life changes? No need to go it alone. I would love to help you on your journey toward healing and self-discovery.
Throughout my life, I have experienced my own challenges with relationship dynamics, self-esteem, finding meaning in my career, managing stress, and striking work-life balance. And through it all, I have personally experienced the transformative power of therapy. I would love to share the power of the process with you.
I hold a masters degree in Counseling Psychology from The Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA and a masters degree in Health Education from Columbia University. I have 10 years of experience working in the health-and-wellness field as well as 8 years in schools and 5 in the tech world.
– Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) Externship
– Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
– Prepare/Enrich Certified Facilitator
– National Commission for Health Education Credentialing: Certified Health Education Specialist
– American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
– California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
– American Psychological Association
– National Alliance on Mental Illness, San Francisco Chapter
Skills and Expertise
Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy